Monday, July 18, 2016

BUSY BEES!!

Aha! Well! it has been a little bit since my last entry.

This last weekend was SUPER busy! It went by FAST! We didn't do anything on Friday night. Saturday we went to the zoo and met up with our friend Laura and my great-grand-sponsor Michelle Larson Johnnie and her family. They are so nice! It was great to spend time with them and get to know them. Her husband Chris was so nice and he got along great with Brad. I wish they lived closer. Such fun down to earth people. Here's a pic we took together:)

Michelle and her children are on the left, Laura in the middle, and Brad and I on the right.

Then on Sunday we went to a meeting at Llywelyns Pub and Grill on Main St. in St. Charles! 




:) After that we went to Christina Koenigs birthday party! :)






This weekend I am not sure what we are doing. I do know that today marks 2 weeks until Vegas for Paparazzi Accessorie's CONVENTION! ahh!! #thatmoment2016 I am so excited! I started packing my suitcase tonight #dontjudge haha 

So, I must ask..what team are you on Pokemon go if you play? Brad and I are Team Mystic (mainly because his cousin Chris is team Mystic haha)
On that note, I am going to close. Hope you all are doing well. If you have any blog ideas let me know! :) Sometimes it's hard to think about what to write about.

Love y'all!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment