Friday, September 9, 2016

Wedding dresses made of...WHAT?!?!?

So a few years ago I was looking for a wedding dress online. I stumbled across something that stopped me right in my tracks and made my jaw drop. Nope, it wasn't the dress of my dreams and it certainly wasn't the price. It was what the dress I was looking at was made of. PREPARE YOURSELF...THIS IS SHOCKING.....
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
TOILET PAPER!
I kid you not, the following dresses were made entirely of toilet paper! There are actual toilet paper dress making competitions! I get the email yearly of the winners! lol. :)






Would you ever wear one of these? I definitely wouldn't in the rain! lol! :)

On that note, I think I will close. Hope you all are doing well. Be sure to comment in the Facebook comments or on here what you think :)

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment