Saturday, June 25, 2016

Goodbye Charlie:-D

GREAT news! Charlie (The dog mentioned in the previous blog entry) was adopted! He is no longer on the website. :-D  No, we didn't get him. I am happy the little guy found a home.


This weekend is a lazy weekend. Brad and I are just taking it easy because next weekend is going to be crazy busy with the event at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. I will be sure to upload lots of pictures. If you are local please come out and support us! :0) would love to see all your bright shiny faces!

I am so excited about the Paparazzi Accessories convention in August! Ahh! It is going to be SO MUCH FUN. I wish Brad could go though. Next year hopefully. :)

So I figured I would make a list of a lot of my favorite TV shows. I would love to hear yours. Leave a comment and tell me yours!!

- Full House
-The Walking Dead
- Orange Is The New Black
- Big Bang Theory
- America's Got Talent
- Young and Hungry
- Fresh Prince of Bel-air
- Family Matters
- Family Feud
- America's Funniest Home Video
- Impractical Jokers

No comments:

Post a Comment