Monday, June 27, 2016

So growing up I remember my family eating weird things. For example: salt on watermelon, peanut butter and bologna sandwiches, Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, and mayo in jello. So I have to ask.. do you have any weird combinations that you like? I personally am a fan of French fries in a shake or frosty. Yum! I also like honey on my chicken sometimes. I know there are some other combos that I like but can't think of at the moment. I am always up for trying new things. I never turn down trying something new. If I try something and like it...then it's something new that I will enjoy in life!  

Life is about taking chances. You either will love it or hate it. 

This is something that I always tell people who are on the fence with becoming a Paparazzi Accessories consultant! Say you sign up and find out that direct sales isn't for you. At least you can say you tried it. Whats the worst that could happen? you will have a box of jewelry to wear and to give away as presents! :) Taking the Paparazzi Accessories risk is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I am able to help others find self confidence and improve their income! It's constantly rewarding! Seeing someones face light up because of a simple necklace?  It's a feeling I can't describe. No, the jewelry doesn't make you beautiful...YOU are beautiful. The jewelry just helps you see your beauty!  If you or anyone you know is in need of extra money or wants to know more about Paparazzi please let me know. I would love to answer any and all questions.


Enough about that. :) Just thought I would express some thoughts. :) What is everyone up to today? I went to breakfast with my BFF Melissa today and her sister in law Christina. They are such sweethearts. We are currently sitting at Starbucks with Marilyn (my senior sponsor) and 2 other women. It's so inspiring being around other Paparazzi consultants. Tonight we might go to a Baseball game for Marilyn's son! He's so sweet. 

So excited about tomorrow! I should be getting my new laptop! It's so much lighter than the one I have and best part? THE USB DRIVES WORK! lol! Right now I just have 1 that works.

Well, I will close for now. Rambling on :) 

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERY!

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment