Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this whole blogging thing. I decided to create a blog because I always have had a journal and I wanted to get with technology and "upgrade" lol. I figure I am always on my laptop anyway so why not start a blog.

I guess I will start with an introduction.

My name is Jamie. I am 28 years old. Married to my husband Brad and we live in Northeast Missouri. We have one dog named Ricky who is 10 years old and a Pomeranian.  I am an independent fashion consultant for Paparazzi Accessories and have been since October 16, 2015. I love my job so much. I can make my own schedule and I actually enjoy what I do. For those of you that have never heard of Paparazzi Accessories please feel free to checkout my website at www.blessedblingqueen.com   I sell amazing jewelry at the affordable price of just $5! It's awesome! I have a team of 47 people and absolutely love everybody in my $5 Paparazzi family. It's like a big sorority but with men too!

If you have any questions please feel free to comment.

Jamie
blessedbqueen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment